Dr. Orbay has been treating patients of all ages with complex chronic conditions for close to 20 years. He serves individuals and families in a holistic and personalized manner. Dr. Orbay serves his patients in English and French.
He obtained his Bachelor of Science in Microbiology and Immunology from McGill University (1999) and Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine degree from the National College of Naturopathic Medicine in Portland, Oregon (2003).
He is a member in good standing of the following professional associations:
- College of Naturopaths of Ontario
- Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- Oregon Association of Naturopathic Physicians
When he is not working, he enjoys spending time in the great outdoors with his wife Mary.
- Clinical Nutrition
- Botanical Medicine
- Homeopathy & Biotherapeutic Drainage
- Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Lifestyle Counselling
Principles of Naturopathic Medicine
- First Do No Harm
- Identify and Treat the Cause
- Treat the Whole Person
- Healing Power of Nature
- Doctor as Teacher